Multiplicity Assignment using Adobe Photoshop

 For this assignment, I had to create an image where there were 6 of me doing different things in the same space. I had to take 6 different pictures of me, wearing different outfits and in different poses in different areas of the same space. 








Once I had all six images, I went to Photoshop and merged them together. The final result looked like this:


I really enjoyed this assignment. It was fun to come up with the different things I could do to make the image interesting. I enjoyed having to take various photos to put together the final product. I used a bluetooth photo remote to be able to take my photos without having to put on a timer which was very useful. The most stressful thing about this project was that the coloring in each photo was a little different because of my phone reading the colors I wore differently. This made editing very difficult. It was hard to make sure that everything looked unison and like it was from one photo not multiple. I think the final product turned out pretty decent. I definitely had fun creating this. 



Comments

Popular Posts