Hello! Nice to Meet You!

Hello! My name is Amanda Browne and I'm a Film and Media Arts major. This semester I'm taking Digital Media. I am very excited about this class. I may be a film major but career wise I want to create content for various business's social media pages. I believe that whatever I learn in Digital Media will expand my creativity when it comes to creating content. I'm already familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Lightroom. I've worked with Illustrator before and would like to enhance my skills on the program. I'm also excited to learn some coding. Coding is completely foreign to me so it'll be interesting to finally learn what it's all about. I expect to get a better understanding of the various programs we're gonna learn in class. I want to leave this class knowing how to make various media projects, even if it's for my own social media pages. I would like to grow more confidant in the content I create and break the barriers that society puts on social media. 

Comments

Popular Posts